Documents and Resources
The fact sheet highlights the work of the QSA Joint Powers Authority, including the responsibilities of the member agencies, mitigation projects completed to date and projects in development.
Quantification Settlement Agreement and associated agreements that established the QSA JPA, outlining the responsibilities of the three water agency members and the state of California.
Annual budgets adopted by the QSA JPA over the last five years. The budgets are prepared by the Imperial Irrigation District and San Diego County Water Authority and are approved by the QSA JPA’s Commissioners, who represent each of the member agencies. The budget documents provide details on mitigation projects and their costs.
Annual Financial Statements
Annual audits reviewing the financial statements of the QSA JPA, highlighting the governmental activities and QSA JPA general fund expenditures.
Learn more about each of the QSA JPA member agencies specifically, the state’s Salton Sea Management Program, IID’s efforts to implement the QSA JPA funded Salton Sea Air Quality Mitigation Program, and the role of the San Diego County Water Authority and Coachella Valley Water District on Salton Sea issues. Additionally, for ongoing updates on water issues, see the Imperial-San Diego Currents website produced by the San Diego County Water Authority.
- CA Department of Fish & Wildlife – Salton Sea Program
- Imperial Irrigation District - Salton Sea Air Quality Mitigation Program
- Salton Sea Air Quality Mitigation Program Annual report for 2020
- Annual Emissions Estimates 2019/2020 Report
- Proactive Dust Control Plans 2020 Report
- Conserved Water Transfer Agreement
- San Diego County Water Authority – Colorado River Page
- Coachella Valley Water District - Salton Sea Page
- California Natural Resources Agency Salton Sea Management Program
- Imperial-San Diego Currents